Other Ways of Giving

Other Ways of Giving

Did you know that, on average, only 2% of donor wealth profiles are in cash, while the remaining 98% lies in non-cash assets? Consider supporting the Emmaus Institute through smarter ways of giving.

Consider how you can support the mission of Emmaus by utilizing the many tools offered by our local Catholic Foundation of Southern Nebraska or your preferred foundation: 

  • Charitable Wealth Transfer
  • Donor Designated Funds (DDF)
  • Donor Advised Funds (DAF)
  • Gift Annuity
  • Charitable Life Estate
  • Testamentary Charitable Trust
  • Charitable Trust to Fund Retirement
  • Your Estate Plan
  • Endowment
  • Qualified Charitable Distributions (QDC)
  • Gifts of Insurance

Are you interested and able to give creatively through one or more of these ways of giving? Contact the Catholic Foundation of Southern Nebraska and ask how you can support Emmaus by visiting https://catholicgift.org.

Questions? Contact us at emmaus@emmausinstitute.net and we’d be happy to begin the conversation.